VR Brony Collab

Gl33D

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
Hey!
Im Looking to Make a second channel to Throw all of my MLP related content on!
I Was wondering if there was any other Bronies here Wanting to Collab on reviews and stuff? Maybe reaction videos too!
If you Do just Post here your name Sub Count (I Will Work with anyone i only have 20 Subs Myself xD) your channel link a skype or steam account and a bit about urself!

S

SecretFrenchFry

I like in on

SecretFenchFry Owner of GGN *GmingGroupNetwork*
Subs Main Channel - 138
Subs GGN - 38
Skype - nick a mikoleski
Main Channel Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChEB3JIcQIvbFrFPzVuDBCw
GGN - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLBm1MLVQRVLzYbMdgyio0g
Steam Name secretfenchfry

I'm a gamer and owner of a collab channel, that has dedicated time and effort to helping channels grow. I been on youtube and have been on it since 2008 and have been in numerous groups and videos as special guest. Im funny and have great commentary and direction skills and can manage a team. Fun and kind of a computer geek as well. But The best part is that yea, I'm sort of a brony, not for the fans or just to fit in. But because the amount of great story lines and how much the series really shines. It makes you feel good to watch with out guilt. So i like it.

If you like to know more feel free to ask.

Gl33D

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
Cool Man! ill add you on skype sometime i recently made a channel dedicated to my mlp content witch i hope to grow fairly soon

S

SecretFrenchFry

Definatly Im up for anything collabs, reaction vids, even disscusion videos

Gl33D

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
weird i have sent a request to every user on skype with that name (only 3)

DimensionsGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2014
UK
YouTube
Dimensions Gaming.
216 subs.
Steam: Joshywooful1.
I mostly do gaming videos, although, for a while now, I have been planning on doing some other content, such as game reviews or unboxing videos.