Gaming Call of Duty Gamer

Bear Nation

New User
Oct 11, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Hey all, I am looking for a fun and energetic entertainer and gamer to collaborate a Call of Duty video with or perhaps start a new series with! I do not care how many subs you have i just want passion!.Also if you could help me with a problem i am having that would be great! I am trying to figure out how to record game audio while also hearing it in my headphones, if you have any information please help! I use the original Elgato! Let me know all that are interested and or if you have any information regarding my issue! I look forward to collaborating with the lot of you!

xSpeed18

Project Uprising
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2015
Florida
YouTube
Muscleman306
Hey all, I am looking for a fun and energetic entertainer and gamer to collaborate a Call of Duty video with or perhaps start a new series with! I do not care how many subs you have i just want passion!.Also if you could help me with a problem i am having that would be great! I am trying to figure out how to record game audio while also hearing it in my headphones, if you have any information please help! I use the original Elgato! Let me know all that are interested and or if you have any information regarding my issue! I look forward to collaborating with the lot of you!

I am down if you are still looking to collab.