PC Can We Set Up A Large Collaboration

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
I'm talking big. 16 man collaboration. 32? maybe a bit much. But to me 16 sounds good. 16 youtubers from freedom, whatever size channels playing a game and uploading it to youtube and helping each other grow while having fun. That's what I want to see happen here.

So this is what we are going to do. First I would like to see who exactly is interested. Just post saying your interested. Right now what game doesn't matter. There are plenty of games out there that support 16 players and currently we just want to see if we can get the numbers. If not we can always drop down the size to 14, 12, 10, 8 or whatever.

If we get enough people I will star a Skype group so that we may all chat about what we will play, how we will play and all the fine details. Keep in mind this ironically all fun and games. I'm looking for people who can take a collaboration of this size seriously. I don't want to set up a 16 man game and 1 person decides to bail. We will attempt to correct for things like that but you are expected to set a date and time to participate in this.

If the group wants to do a game you don't own you might have to buy it. I do want to aim for maybe a cheaper game as to not exclude people or break there wallets. Hell if its cheap enough I will buy it for you. I currently have 3 extra copies of Guns of Icarus ready to pass out.

Unfortunately a collab of this size may exclude some of you younger youtubers. It really sucks when we have been playing for an hour and mommy comes in telling you to clean your room. But if you can guarantee that none of that will happen then come along. I'm putting emphasis on this because I really am not the type of person who enjoys setting up a large event only to have 1 person wreck it all. I have ideas for preventing something like this but as I stated before that will be left to the finer details.

Update; We now use a Teamspeak server. If you would like to join send me a private message for the server information.

Last edited:

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
If you guys are seriously interested in this i suggest getting people to sign up. in the past 12 hours we only have 2 people posted.

RanOverATaxi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I want to join! But im 14 so what should be the average age you should be causei dont want to be in a call with tons of 10 year olds or 17 year olds im fine with a couple older then me but not a ton. Thanks!

Btw, my skype is roat.private

Last edited:

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
I want to join! But im 14 so what should be the average age you should be causei dont want to be in a call with tons of 10 year olds or 17 year olds im fine with a couple older then me but not a ton. Thanks!

Btw, my skype is roat.private

First we need to see how many people we can get. It only hurts us to exclude people because of age. Just keep passing the word. Lets get 16 people in on this and then we can see what goes down.

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
Looks like the numbers are growing here. I need to leave for band practice but when i get back ill start setting up a skype group.

BizarreETHAN

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
I'd like to join, if still possible. Also, what if it wouldn't be possible to join a game due to timezone issues? I think that could be a major problem.

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
I'd like to join, if still possible. Also, what if it wouldn't be possible to join a game due to timezone issues? I think that could be a major problem.

Thats a reasonable concern. Currently the best we can hope for is to play this out well enough so that its as little of an issue as possible.

When I wake up i will form a skype group. I know i said earlier id do it about now but im far to tired.

Reactions: rtrip

rtrip

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
Thats a reasonable concern. Currently the best we can hope for is to play this out well enough so that its as little of an issue as possible.

When I wake up i will form a skype group. I know i said earlier id do it about now but im far to tired.
go sleep (y) (Y)

ThirstBuster44

Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2015
YouTube
Alright guys I just created the new group. If you have not received an invite from me add my on skype; Thirstbuster44