Solved Channel not linked + Message appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migle

New User
Oct 13, 2015
This is the message: You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Follow this to learn how to monetize your channels.

And it appers as my channel isn't linked, but I accepted the partnership and i'm on the network since 12 hours ago..

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Hi @Migle :)

You mentioned that you have accepted the partnership, did you receive your dashboard invitation (learn more link) on your YouTube Dashboard already?

If you head over to https://www.youtube.com/features does it state Freedom!, Freedom! 2, Freedom! 3 or Freedom! 4?

If not then you are not quite finished with the partnering process and just need to wait a few days for the invitation to arrive. :)

If it does say Freedom! there then the dashboard is just being slow to update and there is nothing to worry about :)

Upvote 0

Migle

New User
Oct 13, 2015
Hi @Migle :)

You mentioned that you have accepted the partnership, did you receive your dashboard invitation (learn more link) on your YouTube Dashboard already?

If you head over to https://www.youtube.com/features does it state Freedom!, Freedom! 2, Freedom! 3 or Freedom! 4?

If not then you are not quite finished with the partnering process and just need to wait a few days for the invitation to arrive. :)

If it does say Freedom! there then the dashboard is just being slow to update and there is nothing to worry about :)
It says that i'm partnered with Freedom! just gonna have to wait them?

Upvote 0

Migle

New User
Oct 13, 2015
Yep, just need to give it time for the dashboard to catch up. You don't need to worry about anything as all earnings etc will be tracked :)
Ty[DOUBLEPOST=1444782820][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep, just need to give it time for the dashboard to catch up. You don't need to worry about anything as all earnings etc will be tracked :)
About 36 hours and still nothing :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brix Gamez

New User
Jan 21, 2016
Im actually having the same problem aswell but it has been about 2 months and I dont know what to do or how to fix this issue. Its kind of annoying do I need to wait longer

Upvote 0

rajiv das

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
my channel not linked please healp

Attachments

• link.jpg
    link.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 1
  • jhfjfjfj.jpg
    jhfjfjfj.jpg