Gaming Channel Rebrand! How's everyone :)

theTacticalDread

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2014
Australia
YouTube
NotRoyston
Hey guys, I'm Royston, a 16 year old gamer who enjoys every aspect of gaming. I try my best to provide put a smile on every single one of my viewers and hopefully, can brighten up someone's day.

I run a comedy/gaming channel where I recently started posting Random Moments in gaming. I got this inspiration from a very popular YouTuber/Streamer by the name of SovietWomble. He is literally my idol xD.

So, feel free to come check me out :) And please do leave some constructive comments, it really helps me alot :DD

Also, don't be afraid to start a conversation with me! I'm pretty certain I don't bite... maybe :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, I'm Royston, a 16 year old gamer who enjoys every aspect of gaming. I try my best to provide put a smile on every single one of my viewers and hopefully, can brighten up someone's day.

I run a comedy/gaming channel where I recently started posting Random Moments in gaming. I got this inspiration from a very popular YouTuber/Streamer by the name of SovietWomble. He is literally my idol xD.

So, feel free to come check me out :) And please do leave some constructive comments, it really helps me alot :DD

Also, don't be afraid to start a conversation with me! I'm pretty certain I don't bite... maybe :)
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

Comedy and Gaming always match well :p

So about that conversation is it indeed safe? As of now i'm unsure if you will bite me or not :p