Channel Revamp

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I like the design very much but its just the font its too thin a little bit thicker would be great just a little bit but other than the rest is amazing...great work

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
You followed the tutorial very well but I would definitely suggest making something a little less copied. Nothing wrong with following a tutorial but you should give credit.

Lmao, I know I did use the weaving pattern idea, not to proud of myself for that but otherwise I tried to do all the color grading and such my own. But I guess I liked the idea a little too much.

Probably going to have to switch it up again soon.

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Lmao, I know I did use the weaving pattern idea, not to proud of myself for that but otherwise I tried to do all the color grading and such my own. But I guess I liked the idea a little too much.

Probably going to have to switch it up again soon.

You did a very good job at it! It looks good for now and it really isn't that big of a deal because it was a tutorial and tutorials are made to be copied. As soon as I saw it I knew it had to be a Seso design because he really likes the weaving pattern. Good luck with your channel!​

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
You did a very good job at it! It looks good for now and it really isn't that big of a deal because it was a tutorial and tutorials are made to be copied. As soon as I saw it I knew it had to be a Seso design because he really likes the weaving pattern. Good luck with your channel!​
You too, I also love your style of designs.