Request Channel Trailer Feedback!

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
I have made a new channel trailer for my new ZOMBIES channel that has finally gone up today!
I just would like to know your thoughts and if there are any things I can do to improve on anything please tell me!
I really do have a good feeling about this channel as it is something I've been wanting to do for SO long but I just haven't had the equipment so now I'm slowly getting there!

Thank you :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
The trailer is really good, you have done a GREAT job at describing yourself in the first few seconds and haven't had much stuttering in it (I hate stuttering in trailers). All in all, I am NOT a professional channel reviewer, but it looks fine to me! You've done a good job with the tags you put in it.

Reactions: Lauren Smith

Lauren Smith

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
The trailer is really good, you have done a GREAT job at describing yourself in the first few seconds and haven't had much stuttering in it (I hate stuttering in trailers). All in all, I am NOT a professional channel reviewer, but it looks fine to me! You've done a good job with the tags you put in it.

Thanks! I've been working hard not to stutter cos I do tend to stutter quite a bit >.< I get my words mixed up a lot but I guess it's just a confidence thing and one day I'll fully over come it! :) Thank you for the feedback :D