Service Cheap professional Youtube package! (Banner, logo, thumbnail, outro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Graphics

Rising User
The best cheap professional Youtube package you can find!!

Youtube package(Banner, logo, thumbnail, outro) = $3

(example logo)

(example banner)

Want to order?
Visit my sellfy shop:
https://sellfy.com/officialsamgraphics

Kind regards,
Sam

OvereactiveAtom

New User
Mar 12, 2016
Well...contact me on my email if u want my services
So hold up a minute.

You're calling a potential customer immature when he was asking you a legitimate question? That's not immature. In fact - You are the immature one here. You've posted this thread more than twice in one day (was yesterday when OP posted it). Especially as it seemed it was intentional due to the fact that they were posted at different times.

I wouldn't recommend doing business.

Sam Graphics

Rising User
So hold up a minute.

You're calling a potential customer immature when he was asking you a legitimate question? That's not immature. In fact - You are the immature one here. You've posted this thread more than twice in one day (was yesterday when OP posted it). Especially as it seemed it was intentional due to the fact that they were posted at different times.

I wouldn't recommend doing business.
Mate was wrong about what he said, i simply thought he was ironic i dunno why, sorry if anyone is offended.

Heated

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2015
fettyfx.carbonmade.com
YouTube
Mate was wrong about what he said, i simply thought he was ironic i dunno why, sorry if anyone is offended.
Regardless of whether someone was right or wrong, you still need to treat potential customers, who will PAY their MONEY better. Just not how you treat someone unless you actually know them personally. Just because you are behind a screen doesn't mean you should be rude. After a few years of designing, you realize how to treat a customer.

TerraFrost

Dragon of Unknown Seas
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
Regardless of whether someone was right or wrong, you still need to treat potential customers, who will PAY their MONEY better. Just not how you treat someone unless you actually know them personally. Just because you are behind a screen doesn't mean you should be rude. After a few years of designing, you realize how to treat a customer.
I agree. You can't be so rude to those who are even considering the work. Shame. Good Graphics, but I decided not to by in the end because of your attitude :(

Sam Graphics

Rising User
Mate, you only try to make the situation look worse than it is? I simply misread what NG said, i have apologised, and what wasnt even that bad man...You just need to calm down and be happy, always be happy.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.