Gaming Check me out!

LilGamingFish

New User
Mar 7, 2016
LilGamingFish
My age is something i wont hide it is 15 years old and I will be turning 16 this year.
I have many different hobbies and one of them is creating YouTube gaming videos.
I started YouTube 2-3 weeks ago and already have 9 subscribers that might not sound like much but it means a lot to me! One of my biggest goals for me to reach is having a computer not a laptop but a computer where I can play games like forest or GTA so i can provide even more content for my subscribers and viewers to enjoy. If you haven't already noticed I have a gaming channel that mainly consists of Minecraft but there are other little games I have played. You don't have to worry to much about me uploading I do not upload every day on every week but i do upload at least 5-7 videos a week. I do try to make up the time i didn't upload by uploading two videos on the weekdays. It would greatly appreciate if you came to my channel and subscribe. Thank you for reading my forum post I hope you have a great day.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi5PcaCdw-9qZjBp_WaWuew
Subscribe and share

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! We're a pretty nice and helpful community, so don't hesitate to ask anything if you have any questions. I hope you have the means to get a computer soon, and just remember to have fun along the way. Welcome the the family :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
LilGamingFish
My age is something i wont hide it is 15 years old and I will be turning 16 this year.
I have many different hobbies and one of them is creating YouTube gaming videos.
I started YouTube 2-3 weeks ago and already have 9 subscribers that might not sound like much but it means a lot to me! One of my biggest goals for me to reach is having a computer not a laptop but a computer where I can play games like forest or GTA so i can provide even more content for my subscribers and viewers to enjoy. If you haven't already noticed I have a gaming channel that mainly consists of Minecraft but there are other little games I have played. You don't have to worry to much about me uploading I do not upload every day on every week but i do upload at least 5-7 videos a week. I do try to make up the time i didn't upload by uploading two videos on the weekdays. It would greatly appreciate if you came to my channel and subscribe. Thank you for reading my forum post I hope you have a great day.

Subscribe and share
Uploading often and consistently shows that you're invested in youtube, I like that ^^ Having a computer would definitely make everything easily, I'll be planning on upgrading when I saved enough money!

Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you here Fish, you'll be swimming with ease in no time :p

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
LilGamingFish

Subscribe and share
Welcome to the Community!

I checked out your channel and do have some feedback lol

Feedback: Your visuals are amazing, the channel trailer was interesting and inviting to those that enjoy minecraft! Channel art is decent, but that icon doesn't match the banner really so you may want to change it. Hope these helped! No offense intended, just trying to help