Gaming check out my channel dreaming big.

tristyn

New User
Feb 11, 2016
hey guys my names tristyn and i am devoted to what i do and i am wanting a bigger audience so more people can enjoy my videos and i will listen to people about what videos they want to see.

LumbarHades

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey Tristyn! Some advise right off the bat is to leave you YouTube channel in the thread so people can find you! I am on here pretty regularly, so if you have any questions feel free to ask! I do have a YouTube channel as you could see, if you could check me out that would be great! Have a good day!

VipFTW

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
i said this to another guy too.

Well I suggest what you love to do, I play video games I love it, I record it and a lot of people like it to. Don't choose what other people say or like choose what you want to do and what you love to do. Remember its your channel do whatever you want.

Imagination is given

suggestions on channel.

- Have good GFX (banner, profile picture, and thumbnails) makes your videos and channel eye catching
- Try doing as much videos as you can
- Do what you love, its your channel
- Don't look at the haters (my opnion haters are my motivators)

Those are some things that I think are the top rules of having a good channel. Need any help make sure to message me on the forums ill always like to help.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask