Gaming Check out my Channel for CS: GO & Roblox (Phantom Forces)

Crusty Potato

New User
Feb 23, 2017
Hey, there!
I'm new to the FREEDOM FAMILY & I'm here now to introduce myself!

So, basically, I make gaming videos on CS:GO & Phantom Forces... People appreciate me for my editing & My thumbnails. So, I think that I'm a Good YOUTUBER... So please make sure to check it out. I'm gonna collab with some Youtubers on my channel... I hope I get some more amount of views and subscribers from this website. Good Luck! Cheers! :D

Reactions: Gus Holland

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey, there!

So, basically, I make gaming videos on CS:GO & Phantom Forces... People appreciate me for my editing & My thumbnails. So, I think that I'm a Good YOUTUBER... So please make sure to check it out. I'm gonna collab with some Youtubers on my channel... I hope I get some more amount of views and subscribers from this website. Good Luck! Cheers! :D
Hey Crusty potato and welcome to the Forums! These forums can potentially help you at being able to grow your channel a bit if you use them correctly and the forums can also help you at getting people to do a collaboation with you. If you ever need help regarding YouTube, Freedom! or anything in general don't hesitate to ask us!

Reactions: Crusty Potato

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
Hey, there!

Sounds awesome man! I look forward to seeing what you come out with!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey, there!

Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

If you are looking for a collab be sure to check our Collaboration section ;)