Gaming Check This Link to Bink!

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone! i'm a new member to the Freedom! family and i'm excited to introduce myself. I'm a gaming Youtuber focused mainly around League of Legends right now, although I plan to diversify myself soon( Including Teamspeak chats with my friends and a couple MMO's i'm trying out.) How am I different from all the other "New to youtube" youtubers? I would like to say I bring a new idea to an already overpopulated youtubing community, but everything has already been done. So I plan on using my humor to gather an audience and to bring myself out of this 25 sub rut that i'm in. Now to the fun part :D. I really enjoy making videos for people, and even the editing process seems to be an exhilaration of fun. I really hate going long periods of time without uploading a new video, thinking of all the people i'm letting down(I guess that would make me a reliable youtuber :D) I hope that this Freedom! network is not like all of the other traps just to make money off of us, but with all of the research i've been doing I can't imagine them doing such a thing. I actually made a youtube account a year ago, but I didn't like how I was doing on a personal level and decided to stop. So i'm starting up a youtube channel and i'm going to be putting my full effort into it! If you've read through this entire thing then congrats lol. If you're interested in checking my channel out and seeing my work, head over to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3KvJ1RURKoDo-XWIa8S8w or search Bink lol to see more of my content! Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in the comments section of my new videos to come :).

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Bink,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Woo, such an enthusiastic introduction! I used to play a lot of League of Legends myself! Not so much anymore as I don't have much time for games but I've had some great memories in that game. :) I see that you really like using TeamSpeak, I do too! Do you run your own server and if so, how's it hosted? I've been running mine on a CentOS VPS.

You should check out the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already! It seems like a part of the forums that you'd be interested in.

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Hi @Bink,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Woo, such an enthusiastic introduction! I used to play a lot of League of Legends myself! Not so much anymore as I don't have much time for games but I've had some great memories in that game. :) I see that you really like using TeamSpeak, I do too! Do you run your own server and if so, how's it hosted? I've been running mine on a CentOS VPS.

You should check out the "Gaming" discussion section some time if you haven't already! It seems like a part of the forums that you'd be interested in.

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
thanks :D, I try to play a little bit of league in between school, but it's hard to keep up xD. Oh and i'll check out that gaming discussion section for sure! Thanks for checking my channel out, and I use my friends teamspeak that he hosts by the way. I do not really know all that much about it, but I can ask if you're curios on how it's set up.

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
thanks :D, I try to play a little bit of league in between school, but it's hard to keep up xD. Oh and i'll check out that gaming discussion section for sure! Thanks for checking my channel out, and I use my friends teamspeak that he hosts by the way. I do not really know all that much about it, but I can ask if you're curios on how it's set up.
Don't worry about it! :p