Gaming Click ME!!! What's up everybody!

3y3t0th3k1ng

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Hey! My name's Joshua and I'm from Nashville, Tennessee. I'm a sophomore at TTU and a writing major. I love making let's plays and now vlogs under my channel *3y3t0th3k1ng*. Other than recording, I enjoy playing games I can't record like Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates and almost any Wii U game. I also like to eat, but only because I have to stay alive, any candy makes me happy (except black licorice and candy corn). Anyways, I started YouTube on April 20, 2015 (yeah yeah, make your 4/20 jokes it was just a coincidence), and I'm trying to get to 100K subs. I started YT because I wanted to use more of my computer (if that makes sense) and found that it wasn't too expensive to get software for it. I run a gaming channel, though I try to have vlogs semi-regularly and I'm in the works of getting a reaction channel up too. For the most part, I upload at noon (whatever timezone Nashville is in, I'm too lazy to google it), AND I have a video going up almost every single day! So...yeah...that's my YT story in a nutshell, or technically a webpage! Anyways please check out my channel and watch my videos, thanks!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey! My name's Joshua and I'm from Nashville, Tennessee. I'm a sophomore at TTU and a writing major. I love making let's plays and now vlogs under my channel *3y3t0th3k1ng*. Other than recording, I enjoy playing games I can't record like Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates and almost any Wii U game. I also like to eat, but only because I have to stay alive, any candy makes me happy (except black licorice and candy corn). Anyways, I started YouTube on April 20, 2015 (yeah yeah, make your 4/20 jokes it was just a coincidence), and I'm trying to get to 100K subs. I started YT because I wanted to use more of my computer (if that makes sense) and found that it wasn't too expensive to get software for it. I run a gaming channel, though I try to have vlogs semi-regularly and I'm in the works of getting a reaction channel up too. For the most part, I upload at noon (whatever timezone Nashville is in, I'm too lazy to google it), AND I have a video going up almost every single day! So...yeah...that's my YT story in a nutshell, or technically a webpage! Anyways please check out my channel and watch my videos, thanks!
Hey there Joshua, what got you interested into become a writing major? My girlfriend is actually minoring in writing herself. The Wii U is a great system to have fun with, what's your favorite game on that console?