Gaming Collab YouTube anyone?

K.A.Nordic

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2015
Norway
YouTube
My channel needs some multiplayer action. So i'm looking for someone to partner with and to help eachother grow.

It does not really matter what games i play all sorts. But I'll be honest, FPS games are not my favorite (cause i'm not good... at all), but not impossible

The only rules: Keeping a family friendly channel (Although an "s" bomb when playing Rocket League has been known to happen)

Most of all, working together others and sharing ideas is one of my goals

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
My channel needs some multiplayer action. So i'm looking for someone to partner with and to help eachother grow.

It does not really matter what games i play all sorts. But I'll be honest, FPS games are not my favorite (cause i'm not good... at all), but not impossible

The only rules: Keeping a family friendly channel (Although an "s" bomb when playing Rocket League has been known to happen)

Sure man I can play some multiplayer with ya ^_^ (Btw I'm not a fan of FPS either xD)
my steam username is: Dragoonkid1

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube

Would you be interested in civ 5

Kcmartz

Minecraft YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2014
YouTube
KcmartzVsGaming
I am a family friendly youtuber, The games I play are mostly dinosaur related, but I do have Minecraft and a bunch of other games on Steam including Rocket League. http://steamcommunity.com/id/KensonVsGaming

Some games are on my account that I no longer play since I can't remove them. Like a couple zombie games, and such, I lost interest in those and play a lot more dino-related games like Primal Carnage, Ark Survival, etc. Depth is also a very fun, shark based version of Primal Carnage.