Gaming Collaborate with me for gaming

Talented Gamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hi guys,I love gaming and i wanna collaborate with any gamer,I am new on youtube and my information is listed below!
Channel Main Topic: Gaming
(Optional) Entertainment,Fun topics
Amount of Subscribers:73
Other ways to contact you: Forum Conversation,facebook
My facebook page:Talented Gamer
About your channel:my channel is about gaming,you will find gaming there,sometimes i also do giveaways and recently i have posted a video for givingaway a prize for joining freedom,check my latest video on my youtube channel
My channel name is Talented Gamer,and it has an icon of Talented guy

Fichee_Slays

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
YouTube
fichee_slays
Hi guys,I love gaming and i wanna collaborate with any gamer,I am new on youtube and my information is listed below!
Channel Main Topic: Gaming
(Optional) Entertainment,Fun topics
Amount of Subscribers:73
Other ways to contact you: Forum Conversation,facebook
My facebook page:Talented Gamer
About your channel:my channel is about gaming,you will find gaming there,sometimes i also do giveaways and recently i have posted a video for givingaway a prize for joining freedom,check my latest video on my youtube channel
My channel name is Talented Gamer,and it has an icon of Talented guy
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have COD BO3/IW/MWR, Fifa 16/17, Blacklight Retribution, Rocket League on PS4. I have CSGO, GMOD, TF2, MC, and Untruned. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me? Thank you!

Talented Gamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have COD BO3/IW/MWR, Fifa 16/17, Blacklight Retribution, Rocket League on PS4. I have CSGO, GMOD, TF2, MC, and Untruned. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me? Thank you!
Bro check your youtube message section,I have send message you there!check it!

Dakota Sena

Rising User
Jun 10, 2016
YouTube
I am looking for someone to collaborate and grow with as well, just started to record and upload again. My games are mc, gmod, tf2, pubg, h1z1, citadel, etc