Solved Community, I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulTutos

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello community.
I have some problems with my youtube account. I need your help. I upload videos of how to download games for free, and i knew it was illegal, but i didn't thought that it was going to close doors in Youtube, but it is closing a lot of doors. I want to change my content in the channel, i want to still make tutorials, but in games. And I have some questions:
-Is it possible that Freedom! doesn't send me the invitation because of my content?(i've got no strikes, and it's been 5 days since i registered in Freedom)
- If it is, is there any way to re-request the invitation?
-Shall i delete my old videos to prevent future strikes or shall i leave them?
That is it, please help me in this problem.

The TARDIS

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2014
YouTube
TheTARDIS2176
As I've replied in the shoutbox, Freedom! aren't likely to accept someone who uploads ILLEGAL activity on their channel... but if they do, then Grats!

As a side note: You need to be patient, Mine took a few weeks to get accepted, It's not Instant.

Upvote 0

PaulTutos

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
As I've replied in the shoutbox, Freedom! aren't likely to accept someone who uploads ILLEGAL activity on their channel... but if they do, then Grats!

As a side note: You need to be patient, Mine took a few weeks to get accepted, It's not Instant.
Yeah i know that, that is why i'm changing content, my question is if i can ask for the invitation again(im not saying that they denyed my request, just saying that if they do, how can i ask for the invitation again). Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.