Computers

Donniel Lewis

Rising User
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
My current computer is a potato, and I wanted to know where I can get a good gaming PC.
can anyone lead me to a good place to get one.

Vers

Jan 30, 2016
build it yourself, give all of the stuff you need and your budget on /r/buildapc and you'll get good suggestions

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I make my PC by first figure out what specs i want.
Then decide the motherboard. then find a graphic card and RAM which is compatible with the motherboard.
and then i kind of take it from there and build it from scratch

Donniel Lewis

Rising User
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
I make my PC by first figure out what specs i want.
Then decide the motherboard. then find a graphic card and RAM which is compatible with the motherboard.
and then i kind of take it from there and build it from scratch

I don't really have any specific specs I just want something that i can live stream with.

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
Pre-built gaming computers are really expensive and as others have said, I think you should build your own. It isn't as difficult as it sounds and you can even get a friend who knows more about technology and computers to help you out with it. :)

If you really don't want to build one, you can buy pre-builds but keep in mind they might not have the specifications you so desire and it will cost you much more than it would buying the parts individually and building it yourself.

Hope I helped! ;)

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Meh people always say build yourself but I wouldn't unless you know what your are doing. Pre builds aren't that much more expensive if you look on the right sites. For example GladiatorPC. They are a great company that don't charge that much for the pre builds. It's up to you though.

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube
do you have any budget? i can help you get a computer i have built a few on pc-partpicker