Not open for further replies.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
This is an odd one.
This video has 120,000 views they also contented ID 3 other all around 25k mark. Normally with a content ID claim for music there is time period witch the copyrighted song is playing in this case there is not and no song named. Can anyone explain this one to me (first time I have seen this one)
Thanks Anthony

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
YES finally a CID thing I know about

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, as you can see it says "manually detected" and as far as I'm aware Content Owners submitting manual claims are not required to put the timestamp of the copyrighted content. That said, I have way too much free time and therefor went through your video and I strongly believe it actually was this song.

Upvote 0

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Thanks LW001 for your answer. It would be nice even with a manual detection they were required timestamped it and what song etc etc. so you know what you are dealing with and know where to look.. I get content ID claims 20 min video`s and you get these idiots claiming a 5 sec portion of the video what is just a dance beat! at least with the time stamp u can listen to that portion and counter claim. With a manual it could be any section of the video.

I took a look at the video`s and Yes that song was in the other video`s as well <<< that was cause of the ID claims.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Thanks LW001 for your answer. It would be nice even with a manual detection they were required timestamped it and what song etc etc. so you know what you are dealing with and know where to look.. I get content ID claims 20 min video`s and you get these idiots claiming a 5 sec portion of the video what is just a dance beat! at least with the time stamp u can listen to that portion and counter claim. With a manual it could be any section of the video.

I took a look at the video`s and Yes that song was in the other video`s as well <<< that was cause of the ID claims.
Matter of fact, they will never be required to provide more because the copyright system isn't designed to give creators a good time. The thing's pretty much only designed to cover YouTube's ass legally.
contenido derecho autor usaste una musica que no era tulla que te pusiero alguien esta reclamando su musica o sonido que tiene y esta monetizado el reclamante esta reclamando lo que es suyo siempre pon los requisitos de la musica creador asi no te pondra id o derechos autor espero que te sirva un saludo
Also touching on this point, crediting the music is not a 100% solution either. Fun fact: When appealing a CID claim YouTube asks you why you believe you have rights to use set piece of content. When selecting "I've credited the owner" you get sent to a page explaining that that doesn't work.

That said I want to end this on a point I often make. Only use music you have explicit permission to use. Email the creator asking for rights for it, look through their policies and if in question don't use it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.