Gaming CSGO: Faceit #1

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Something I've learned from posting CSGO myself is that nobody really wants to watch the warm-ups. Unless you and a friend or someone else is having a convo that is very funny or something, it shouldn't be there in my honest opinion. Plus I know that these matches take around 45 minutes (on average after being cut down) and you cut it down to 10 minutes. You should've made this more of a "Best Moments" type of montage.

But once again. My own opinion.

I like how crisp and clear the footage is though! It's real nice. You should talk to your teammates more, but possibly turn down your mics sensitivity. :)

Harry Parker

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2015
YouTube
Something I've learned from posting CSGO myself is that nobody really wants to watch the warm-ups. Unless you and a friend or someone else is having a convo that is very funny or something, it shouldn't be there in my honest opinion. Plus I know that these matches take around 45 minutes (on average after being cut down) and you cut it down to 10 minutes. You should've made this more of a "Best Moments" type of montage.

But once again. My own opinion.

I like how crisp and clear the footage is though! It's real nice. You should talk to your teammates more, but possibly turn down your mics sensitivity. :)
Thanks for the feedback, I will take your advice on the next time I play and edit this. :)