Gaming CSGO Gaming YouTuber - and other games if other people request

69+CaM+69

New User
Apr 9, 2017
I am a YT'er with 627 subscribers, I am looking for people to check out my content and tell me how I could get more views and make it better. My YouTube account's name is called CaM, if you search up CZ CRW, you will see it straight away. I hope that others will check out my channel and give me advice! Thanks - CaM

Attachments

• For Cameron.jpg
    For Cameron.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 1

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello CaM and welcome to the Freedom forums. People would check out your channel if you had a sub box setup, just do the following to set it up. Just hover over your name in the top right & select "Personal Details". Then go down to the Youtube Channel box and place your channel link in there so it looks something like this:

Then just save it and that will add it to your account. I took a quick look at your channel and I'd say your logo could be improved in quality a little to match your banner. I also felt that some of the thumbnails had really small text which was super hard to read. Taking a quick look at a video, your intro is WAY TO LONG!!!!!!. keep its down to 3-4 seconds at best, your probably losing people just from that. The montage was okay but could have been edited to look a little more appealing, Your descriptions could also be improved with a little bit more about your video too.​