Gaming CSGO Youtuber (Mainly)

ImJustArchie

New User
Aug 15, 2016
YouTube
My name is ImJustArchie and I am fairly new to all the Freedom forums but I know this is a place to grow my channel and help others as I do so. I have recently hit a 4000 view milestone which surprised me seeing that I didn't think I would get 1000 views. I have a very random upload time and I to upload when I can. I post highlights from my CSGO games but as I have a bad PC I can only upload low graphic games and I have a very low budget so I am still using bandicam. I've tried other recording software but they have recorded my game play at less than 10 fps. I would love to collab with people that play CSGO for fun or competitively.
Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you have a great morning/day/night.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi Welcome to the freedom forums.
Congrats on the 4000 views milestone.
PC plays a big part when it comes to running a game and also running the screen recorder software in the background FPS drop.
Have you looked into say browser based games.
Do you have an older Nvidia graphics card could be able to still use Geeforce Shadowplay basically no frame drop.
Or maybe picking up 2nd hand Game Capture card of ebay

Lyrus

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! family ,hope you enjoy it here . Don't forget to put your channel under your profile here like we did.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
My name is ImJustArchie and I am fairly new to all the Freedom forums but I know this is a place to grow my channel and help others as I do so. I have recently hit a 4000 view milestone which surprised me seeing that I didn't think I would get 1000 views. I have a very random upload time and I to upload when I can. I post highlights from my CSGO games but as I have a bad PC I can only upload low graphic games and I have a very low budget so I am still using bandicam. I've tried other recording software but they have recorded my game play at less than 10 fps. I would love to collab with people that play CSGO for fun or competitively.
Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you have a great morning/day/night.

Welcome to the Family, That's sucks you cant upload high quality videos but at least is a start :D and dont worry about that now just save up you money for a good PC and Better edit software :D

lewbogaming

New User
Aug 15, 2016
hey man i would really like to collab with you sometime :) whats your rank ?