Thedanorcombust

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 17, 2015
Canada
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
Hey there!
If your here its probably because you have some spare time and would like to give some constructive criticism, or you're looking to get some yourself.

I have a video here in which i would like to know if it flows smoothly and keeps you entertained and if you were at any point tempted to click off. I would also like to know how the vibe of my channel feels and if you were a new visitor (which you probably are) if you would consider returning to watch more content.

If you have reviewed this video or any others please leave a reply with your criticism and a link to a video that would would like me to review! Thanks!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well I wanted to cut away from the video because ur mic sound was not that high at some point so that's why but other than that I guess its pretty great and in the end u say a story that was cool too and I guess u should lower down ur music a little so that ur voice comes out more

I would like u to see my video and mine is more of a let's play video so I would like to get some criticism