HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
The time has finally come to capture our biggest known criminal... too bad the day had to end an hour too early.
Though I feel that the next day will be a good day, that is if my investigator can hang in there. Listen I know I'm making him work like a dog, but this is the BIGGEST mafia man out there... and it comes with a nice payout.

HPH_Potion_2.png

Last edited:

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Have you seen this best practices guide that will actually help you get more attention and ultimately more views and name recognition?

What are you trying to say Anthony? LOL

I've added a bit more to the body of the post. I know the title isn't the best, but I didn't have a ton to go off when it came to the video. But I'll make sure to be more detailed and specific next time. And yes I've read the Best Practice guide, I was just in a rush when posting this unfortunately. I'll make sure to be more punctual next time.[DOUBLEPOST=1487343968][/DOUBLEPOST]
10/10 you gained youself a sub, i have a similar prospect as you for youtube. maybe we can do some collabing sometime
Happy to hear you enjoyed it man and I appreciate the sub, thank you very much! For sure we can look into a collab at some point.
As for now, enjoy some free healing
HPH_Potion_2.png