AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello.

I upload Clash Royale videos with the channel name Chaos Gaming. I thought youtube would be easy to do.
Unfortunately, its not. I have been uploading for more than a month now. I upload at least 3 videos every week.

But no one seems to care. Is it really impossible to do youtube now? I really am thinking of stopping uploading videos. I barely get any views. Its been 4 hours since I uploaded my latest video, and have a whopping "3" views on it..

I work so hard. Its been only a month i know, but I edit my videos for at least 3 hours. I really dedicate my time. All I want is a big audience that watches me, that cares for me.

But I dont think that will ever happen again. What I want from anyone reading this is just a small quick review regarding my channel and what i might be able to improve. I also want to know what I am already doing good so i am still being motivated. I know I am not using my own voice lately in my vids, but I will start to do that from next week :)

Hopefully anyone who is here cares for me. Thanks for the support dude, I love you and you are truly awesome!

And i will see you later, BYE!

Nick Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
Fake_NickPlays
revie for ur channel :) :

1)Your videos are very good and very well edited the only bad thing about it is that you use that robot voice thingy that sucks. I saw your face reveal announcement video and found u have a decent mic so using that would be a better choice

2)I saw you have just 28 videos and your growth is pretty good :)

3)If you do sub for sub then just leave it . It will REALLY ruin your channel.(don't know know if you do it but stop)

4)No offence but your channel art suck :( . Try getting a good one or hit me up on skype , I will make one for you :)

that wraps up the review!! :)

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Thanks so much for the review!

1) Yes, I will be back to using my mic in about 5 days.

2) Thanks for that! I can see some growth

3) Yea, bad thing is I used to do sub4sub, but I just cant get rid of the inactive subs now. I regret doing it and never do it again.

4) About my channel art, yep you are right, it definitely sucks. I will be making one myself in a few days, so its going to be a lot better.

Again, thank you so much for the review. I feel like there are still people who care for me.

Have a great day! :)