Solved Do you need adsense to get paid from YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am looking to monetize my youtube videos, but in order to do that, I need to have an adsense account. I try to make an adsense account, and it tells me

"Unfortunately, our records indicate that you're not eligible to participate in AdSense at this time. Please be sure to review ourTerms and Conditions."

Please help me. Do I need adsense? If so, how can I actually make an adsense account ffs?

Sincerely,
OneBarRouter

PGUK Network

Respected User
Hey

That is strange that you are not eligible for the adsense program. Teh problem with the standard YouTube partnership/Adsense is you need to earn $100 before you can get your money. The good thing about Freedom is they pay you no matter how much you earn and they pay you every month and you dont need adsense :)

Danny

Upvote 0

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Hey

That is strange that you are not eligible for the adsense program. Teh problem with the standard YouTube partnership/Adsense is you need to earn $100 before you can get your money. The good thing about Freedom is they pay you no matter how much you earn and they pay you every month and you dont need adsense :)

Danny
For some reason it was auto logging in with the wrong account... Idk why
It's fixed now.

And yes, but you also have to take into consideration that when you start, you can only earn $40 for every $100 you make with Freedom

Upvote 0
C

Chris Taylor

For some reason it was auto logging in with the wrong account... Idk why
It's fixed now.

And yes, but you also have to take into consideration that when you start, you can only earn $40 for every $100 you make with Freedom
What if you have both an Adsense and Freedom? Will you get paid in both? Should I disable Adsense?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.