Does anyone know good free games

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Does anyone know good free games its hard to think of good ideas these days lol

One of the most watched game on youtube is CS:GO/ League of Legends this is for the PC nerd master race side if you're talking consoles than its a whole different story. Black Ops 3, Fallout 4, PVZ 2 ex. ex.

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Depends what you are after.

I like Brawlhalla for it's pick up and playness but love playing League of Legends for the level playing field it gives you at the start of each game. If you want a Shooter CS:Go or team Fortress on Steam are always a good shout.

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
How can you both above me miss the OPs point? He asked for f2p games, not b2p games.

For the OP, tf2 is pretty good free shooter as well as warframe. TERA Rising is a good MMO RPG that is free too. Since I do not know in what kind of games are you I can't really suggest any more right now.

Nicholas Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Canada
YouTube
NertiaYT
Brawhalla, League of Legends, Dota 2, PokeMMO, TF2, many different MMO's (Blade and Soul, Archage, Vindictus, Tera, etc.), Dungeon Defenders 2, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Unturned, Warframe. Those are just a few but honestly, it depends on what kind of genres you like :)