Solved Earn with cover of songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
Hello freedom, i have a problem..you have already accepted my partnership, but the question is..In my channels there are, at this moment, 3 covers, but I read "not monetizated", probably for copyryghts..
Any case, could I monetize them with freedom? ( youtube let me monetize them ( the same songs, because youtube let you monetize suitable songs ) Sorry for the english, I'm italian..thanks for the help

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Angelo Bifulco,

You can see if you can monetize songs looking through this library here. Please note that you should be very careful when it comes to situations like this. If you're unsure if you can monetize a video then the best answer is to not monetize it. You don't want to risk getting a copyright strike then getting unlinked from Freedom!.

I hope that answers the question, if you require further assistance feel free to ask!

Thanks! ;P

Reactions: Angelo Bifulco
Upvote 0

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey @Angelo Bifulco,

You can see if you can monetize songs looking through this library here. Please note that you should be very careful when it comes to situations like this. If you're unsure if you can monetize a video then the best answer is to not monetize it. You don't want to risk getting a copyright strike then getting unlinked from Freedom!.

I hope that answers the question, if you require further assistance feel free to ask!

Thanks! ;P
Thanks..so, if now i read "not monetized" ( I think that now is freedom who decides what videos could be monetized ) it means that i have no way to monetize my covers with freedom..isn't it so? Because youtube has got a service which allows you to monetize "eligible covers", sharing your earnings with the original singers of your song I think..and youtube let me monetize my covers, they were valutated as "eligible"..i have seen the link you posted, and i found the songs I sang in my videos as "eligibles" ( in Italian is "idonee alla compartecipazione"..I would know if there is, on freedom!, a service like this..Thanks for the help..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.