Earning money with less than 10K

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
I started earning money with less than 10k views. Is ot bug or what? I just got 0.03$ [emoji23] but still I'm proud lol

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Tapatalk

U

User.123120

If you were partnerd before the change the you still can earn [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Welp beats be, I think it does show esimated earnings though anyway ?

Yessir

Reactions: User.123120

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
By the way, I can't see ads on videos on which I earned that money

U

User.123120

By the way, I can't see ads on videos on which I earned that money

Could be a bug then [emoji28]

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I managed to find the following statement

"Any channels that have less than 10,000 lifetime public views – including those partnered with MCNs – will not see advertisements run against their content, even if the content still appears monetized within the Video Manager. Once a channel has crossed the requirement threshold, it will be automatically reviewed, and monetization privileges will be reinstated provided the channel is compliant with all of YouTube’s policies."

So it would appear that even though your content is still showing as monetised and that you are generating in theory an estimated revenue earning this wouldn't be paid out to you until you have hit the 10K view requirement.

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
I managed to find the following statement

"Any channels that have less than 10,000 lifetime public views – including those partnered with MCNs – will not see advertisements run against their content, even if the content still appears monetized within the Video Manager. Once a channel has crossed the requirement threshold, it will be automatically reviewed, and monetization privileges will be reinstated provided the channel is compliant with all of YouTube’s policies."

So it would appear that even though your content is still showing as monetised and that you are generating in theory an estimated revenue earning this wouldn't be paid out to you until you have hit the 10K view requirement.
So I have to wait reach 10K views, to start earning more? Because 0.01 per video is..

Now I got 0.02$ lool, hopefully it goes in humanitarian actions

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Tbh idk what is YT Red I just heard for it but never took a look at jt

It pretty much allows you to see videos without ads, get access to the exclusive series stuff and lets you listen to music with your screen turned off.

When you watch a video without ads, the creator will receive some of the money. The 10K limit does not apply to this.

Read more @ https://www.youtube.com/red

dimario hurlock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2017
YouTube
i have 10k views on my channel but stll cant get an adsense account ? why[DOUBLEPOST=1510839131][/DOUBLEPOST]i tried to make one! they says usually within a day its been almost 2, 3 days waitng on an adsense account to be created

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
i have 10k views on my channel but stll cant get an adsense account ? why[DOUBLEPOST=1510839131][/DOUBLEPOST]i tried to make one! they says usually within a day its been almost 2, 3 days waitng on an adsense account to be created
This could be a general delay due to high volume of applications, you might find the following article helpful regarding setting up an adsense account - HERE