VR Easy Collaboration

SkullMenFires

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey freedom family so today i have an easy collab for you guys. Basically how it works is I make a video and so do you then we upload it on eachothers channel. Your video gets exposed to my audience and vice versa. This helps both of our channels and this is my first collab so I am exited. I am looking for someone around my subscriber range so we both can get a fair kind of exposure. It would suck if i had 10 subs and you had 1000 because you help me a lot but I help your channel little to nothing so you get here i am coming from. If you are interested just let me know and we will talk. Thanks

Jaythefox Gaming

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
Hey Skull Men maybe we can can collab together but I am sorRyan to sayou that I don't hAve that many subs but if you still wanna collab that would be great but It needs to be a mobile game so we can play together. I hope you accept my request and reply back to me soon.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Please do not advertise your videos on the thread. If you are interested in the collaboration being offered then just comment in the thread saying so and arrange for the sharing / promoting of the videos elsewhere (for example via DM)

Also as a note to everyone else, It's nice to see you all willing to work with other people and collab to grow together as a Freedom family but please make sure that you adhere to the Forum and sectional rules.