Community ECommerce store opening. SPONSORING FREEDOM PARTNERS!

DoctorJ

Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! My name is DoctorJ,

I've been in the process of opening an ECommerce store called Elec Wear Tec (Electronic Wearable Technology or EWT for short). We will be offering tons of electronic wearable merchandise for people to by including SmartWatches, LED Shoes, SmartRings, SmartGloves, SmartGlasses, Personal Portable theatre goggles, Wearable Cameras and more!

I've personally been a Freedom! member for almost 2 years now. I would really like to show my appreciation by offering this affiliate sponsor opportunity to everyone that is a Freedom! member when the store opens (Hopefully it will all be together by next week).

There are 2 types of affiliate sponsorships that we are offering.
The first is our regular Aff.Spons.
-Anyone can join this
-Get your own registered coupon code
-Earn 5% commission per sale per customer
-Customers that use your link get 10% off un-marked items
-YOU get 20% off ALL un-marked ITEMS

The second and highest Aff Spons
-Only by invite YouTubers (10K or more subs)
-Get your own CUSTOM registered coupon code
-Earn 20% commission per sale per customer
-Earn 10% commission on every sale that a first rank aff.spons makes when they sign up using your code to join (Just like Freedom!'s recruiting system)
-Customers that use your link get 10% off un-marked items
-YOU get 40% off ALL un-marked ITEMS
-Your YouTube channel is featured in our YouTube affiliate pages

All payouts can be tracked on your personal dashboard that we'll have for you!

But here is the awesome news! Anyone that is a Freedom partner can sign for our highest tier class! from 1 subscriber to 100K subs, its for everyone! This is our way of giving back to the community and showing my personal appreciation for everyone here. So make 20% commission Per sale, and get 10% extra per recruiter sale.

Payouts will be the last day of each month through Paypal ONLY!

If this has sparked your interest in joining, please let me know below! I want to get in contact through email with everyone soon. If i don't directly contact you, then check our "Aff.Spons" page on our website (Within a week it should be up elecweartec.com)

Name:
Email:
YouTube:

Reactions: xApexRage

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
Of course! But the reason I'm doing this is so that Freedom! Partners can be on the Level 2 and make more money . it's my way of giving back to the community that I have been with for awhile now
so what do I have to do? sign up on your website and get a code for viewers to use?

DoctorJ

Freedom! Member
so what do I have to do? sign up on your website and get a code for viewers to use?

The website isn't completely finished yet. When it's finished, you'll get a code, and a link to a dashboard for tracking commission. One of the best ways to let your viewers know is at the end of your video

Example:
"Thanks everyone for watching, and thanks to our sponsor ElecWearTec.com .......... Use the coupon code DaMeenieEWT and get 10% anything in store"

Something simple like that so your viewers will know what to do.

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
The website isn't completely finished yet. When it's finished, you'll get a code, and a link to a dashboard for tracking commission. One of the best ways to let your viewers know is at the end of your video

Example:
"Thanks everyone for watching, and thanks to our sponsor ElecWearTec.com .......... Use the coupon code DaMeenieEWT and get 10% anything in store"

Something simple like that so your viewers will know what to do.
alright this sounds like an amazing opportunity and I would love to be one of your first affiliates, you mentioned tht the website should be up by the end of the week?

DoctorJ

Freedom! Member
alright this sounds like an amazing opportunity and I would love to be one of your first affiliates, you mentioned tht the website should be up by the end of the week?

This is a great opportunity for EVERYONE with Freeodm! Not just for the big guys. You also get 40% for your own personal buys so its a win for everyone!

Website opening is set to be Thursday February 18th. Everyone that replys to this thread will be contacted directly that night if they forget to apply that day.

Hope to see you there!

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
This is a great opportunity for EVERYONE with Freeodm! Not just for the big guys. You also get 40% for your own personal buys so its a win for everyone!

Website opening is set to be Thursday February 18th. Everyone that replys to this thread will be contacted directly that night if they forget to apply that day.

Hope to see you there!
thanks!

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
When is the site going to be up? Also I'm creating a banner for my channel, if the site wont be up for a while can i have a png of the logo?