Niidikene

Rising User
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello!
I'm Niidikene and I love creating amazing Agar.io & Bacteria videos.
Soon I'll create Slither.io videos too!

As a little, but fastly growing channel I think that Freedom is the best network for me :)
IMG_20160413_221632.jpg
Maybe you would like to check out my channel and leave some likes?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello!
I'm Niidikene and I love creating amazing Agar.io & Bacteria videos.
Soon I'll create Slither.io videos too!

As a little, but fastly growing channel I think that Freedom is the best network for me :)
View attachment 14915
Maybe you would like to check out my channel and leave some likes?
Hello to you too Niid, how did you come up with your style of videos? Are they mainly Let's Play based? People might like your videos naturally, but I would hold off on asking for them! It can be fishy at times, heh. Freedom is a nice network to work with while you get your feet firmly planted ^^

Reactions: Niidikene

Niidikene

Rising User
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello to you too Niid, how did you come up with your style of videos? Are they mainly Let's Play based? People might like your videos naturally, but I would hold off on asking for them! It can be fishy at times, heh. Freedom is a nice network to work with while you get your feet firmly planted ^^
I don't even know what kind of videos they are, but I love to create them :) I think that maybe it's more interesting to watch highly edited videos :)
Yep, Freedom is pretty good network for me, because it has SoundFX sponsorships and a lot more :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I don't even know what kind of videos they are, but I love to create them :) I think that maybe it's more interesting to watch highly edited videos :)
Yep, Freedom is pretty good network for me, because it has SoundFX sponsorships and a lot more :)
Hah, that's the spirit though! Having the motivation to make content is where it's at :p Edited videos definitely pack a lot of punch to them, especially when you start to learn editing more. Freedom definitely has a lot of music people can utilize ^^

Reactions: Niidikene