Gaming Escape A Prison Anyone?

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
You should try and edit your videos better and I don't know if it's my phone but your video is lags a lot! But as always keep it up and try to become better! :)

Reactions: LegendaryT

LegendaryT

Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Vancouver BC
YouTube
You should try and edit your videos better and I don't know if it's my phone but your video is lags a lot! But as always keep it up and try to become better! :)
Thanks man, it is true that I have to edit that video a little better but, my editing software crashed at that time :( and I have to use Movie Maker, so the video does not turn out so great. Also, I was using my bad computer, and did realize some lag in the video. I apologized for that, and thank you so much for replying and giving me tips!

Rvcboy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 20, 2016
Estonia
YouTube
Thanks man, it is true that I have to edit that video a little better but, my editing software crashed at that time :( and I have to use Movie Maker, so the video does not turn out so great. Also, I was using my bad computer, and did realize some lag in the video. I apologized for that, and thank you so much for replying and giving me tips!
Two free video editors that I can recommend to you - Lightworks and Shotcut, these two have done great work for me :)

Reactions: LegendaryT