Gaming Expert Console Modder Finally Starts Channel

May 31, 2016
YouTube
Good afternoon everyone;

My name is TechSoldier or you can just call me Tucker, or ****er as my Drill Sergeant called me.
I am a soldier hence my channel name, I have been modding game systems and been into
telecommunication management for years now and finally decided to make a YouTube channel.
I was going to give up mods to start my military career almost four years ago but now want
to teach as I had discovered I had a passion for it. In my free time I play retro games or
newer PC titles. When I am not doing that I am at hard work creating more console mods
and honing my skills even further.

I am very terrible when it comes to introductions, never have been the one to talk about
my personality, however, maybe this is the place that will help me grow and become a
better YouTuber. I will help wherever I can!

- Tech Soldier

"TechSoldierOfficial" on YouTube

One of my mods below:

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Welcome to the Freedom forums Tucker! (better not call you the other one :p ) Sounds like an interesting background to making a youtube channel. Have you found the things you have learnt you can also apply to your channel?

Hope to see you around the forums, and if you have any questions let us know!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Good afternoon everyone;

My name is TechSoldier or you can just call me Tucker, or ****er as my Drill Sergeant called me.
I am a soldier hence my channel name, I have been modding game systems and been into
telecommunication management for years now and finally decided to make a YouTube channel.
I was going to give up mods to start my military career almost four years ago but now want
to teach as I had discovered I had a passion for it. In my free time I play retro games or
newer PC titles. When I am not doing that I am at hard work creating more console mods
and honing my skills even further.

I am very terrible when it comes to introductions, never have been the one to talk about
my personality, however, maybe this is the place that will help me grow and become a
better YouTuber. I will help wherever I can!

- Tech Soldier

"TechSoldierOfficial" on YouTube

One of my mods below:

View attachment 15560

Welcome to family Tucker, What games do you play and what squad your in?

May 31, 2016
YouTube
is that picture what you look like ? how has the army been for you ?

Actually it is, the artist did an amazing job and it's a little scary how much it does.

Welcome to the Freedom forums Tucker! (better not call you the other one :p ) Sounds like an interesting background to making a youtube channel. Have you found the things you have learnt you can also apply to your channel?

Hope to see you around the forums, and if you have any questions let us know!

Thank you, I come up with my own mods and figure them out using my trusty multi-meter

Hey! Welcome to the Freedom Forums. Nice to meet you :)

Nice to meet you too!

Welcome to family Tucker, What games do you play and what squad your in?

I belong to the Indiana Guard 2-151 if you are wondering, I also mainly stick to Indy and Retro titles nowadays. Gets me pumped to mod.

Welcome to Freedom! i left a subscribe for you hope that it helps :)

It does and thank you for the welcome!

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Actually it is, the artist did an amazing job and it's a little scary how much it does.

Thank you, I come up with my own mods and figure them out using my trusty multi-meter

Nice to meet you too!

I belong to the Indiana Guard 2-151 if you are wondering, I also mainly stick to Indy and Retro titles nowadays. Gets me pumped to mod.

A detailed artist !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Nice to meet you too!

I'm guess your from Indiana and Not bad idea to do Retro games, It good play throwback games.