Review4Review Family Friendly YouTuber Looking For Tips

Kcmartz

Minecraft YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2014
YouTube
KcmartzVsGaming
Channel URL: https://www.youtube.com/user/kcmartzvsgaming

I am in a little bit of a rut, and on vacation currently, but when I get back from my trip I plan on recording some gameplay and getting back into the groove. The worst non-family friendly games I play are dinosaur related, and shark related (when I get content up! ;) ). I do not swear so that's one of the big things that I consider myself "Family Friendly" for.

What I'm looking for is, how is my audio? I have a new mic (at2020usb) that I will be using from now onward, but how clear is what I'm saying in the videos I do have made? Should I raise my volume a little, lower it? Same with game volumes.

How is my channel intro? I also plan on re-doing that, but how should this be done?

How is the actual video quality of my content, what should I work on improving?

I am looking primarily for those items, but any constructive feedback I'd gladly take into consideration. I'm off to bed. I'll check for replies tomorrow.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
i like your channel art its simple but i like it,as for your intro video it was ok have you thought about adding some gameplay to alot of people want to get a sneak peak of what you have to offer,as for the gameplay and audio everything seemed fine on my end volume wise,other than that everything looked good keep up the good work