Favorite movie?

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
I've been watching a lot of Netflix lately and I've been running out of movies and TV shows to watch. Any suggestions on what's the best movie or TV show you've watched? Thanks ;)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I don't know you like Dragonball z but mine Fav Dragonball z movie is Coolers Revenge but just normal movie I'll give Moneyball (for Sport movies) and any movie form Adam Sandler he is funny man.

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
I don't know you like Dragonball z but mine Fav Dragonball z movie is Coolers Revenge but just normal movie I'll give Moneyball (for Sport movies) and any movie form Adam Sandler he is funny man.
I'm not really into Dragonball z but Adam Sandler is really funny! :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
If you like sport movie or not, I'm very heavy recommend you watch Money ball is not focus on baseball all the time and have some real life problems and it show you how GM from baseball do they work and my mom (Not huge sport fan, but if it her way sport is gone XP) but she enjoy the movie.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Movie: Zombieland, Guardians of the Galaxy, (newly added) Deadpool, Serenity

Favorite TV show are: Castle, How to Get Away with Murder, Archer, Adventure Time, Firefly :)

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
Honestly for netflix my suggestions are breaking bad, narcos, better call saul. As for movies i cant remember which ones i would def recommend cuz its been a cool while since ive been on netflix but just recently i watch the gridiron gang that movie was pretty dope.