Feedback on a website I'm doing for a friend?

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hi,
I think your website is pretty solid and you're a great website developer, it looks very professional and I love the way you designed it, set it up, the colors you chose and just how detailed it is! I hope my feedback helped you out. :)

Reactions: Alpine

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Hi,
I think your website is pretty solid and you're a great website developer, it looks very professional and I love the way you designed it, set it up, the colors you chose and just how detailed it is! I hope my feedback helped you out. :)
Thanks! :D I appreciate your feedback :)

T

theentertainmentguy

Well, it's pretty Professional. I mean it's well designed, the colors look interesting, the structure of the site looks good so I like it. It looks great.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
I love boost service for the main purpose that when they get boosted high up and the helper leaves, they then get one taped by people like me.

Oh yah the reason im here... The site looks very well designed and professional. Good luck to your friend and starting up his boosting thing.

Reactions: Alpine and Neal

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
I love boost service for the main purpose that when they get boosted high up and the helper leaves, they then get one taped by people like me.

Oh yah the reason im here... The site looks very well designed and professional. Good luck to your friend and starting up his boosting thing.

Thanks :D As for the boosting I think its good. It's pay back for smurfers. Getting teamed with noobs xD I guess you could say they where just "hulking". Nah I don't use them and stuck at mge xD Thanks for the feedback!!

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Thanks :D As for the boosting I think its good. It's pay back for smurfers. Getting teamed with noobs xD I guess you could say they where just "hulking". Nah I don't use them and stuck at mge xD Thanks for the feedback!!
Better then my luck -.- last 2-3 days I have atleast had 4 games a day with people on my team who are deranking. I mean im not the best and on a good day I might be able to 1v5 but if you could atleast have call out or something for the one person who is trying so they can top frag and not decrease as much elo.

Completely off topic ..