Gaming Feedback Please.

Oblivious Star

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys im a newly starting out channel and i just did my first video and was wondering if any of you could go give me some feedback on it like any kind of feedback good or bad i want to know how to make my content more enjoyable to another people watching my videos thank you for reading and hopefully i can get some feedback and if you dont write feedback please just like or dislike the video so ik if im doing good or not.

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hello guys im a newly starting out channel and i just did my first video and was wondering if any of you could go give me some feedback on it like any kind of feedback good or bad i want to know how to make my content more enjoyable to another people watching my videos thank you for reading and hopefully i can get some feedback and if you dont write feedback please just like or dislike the video so ik if im doing good or not.
Thanks for posting! I'll take a look now. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1488657829][/DOUBLEPOST]Decent video but your channel banner is very blurry and could do with a professional banner. Message the following person and tell him I sent you to him and ask him for a channel banner to be made with whatever requirements you have (he made my banner and he's really good!):
https://freedom.community.tm/members/alexhillbeats.185472/

Oblivious Star

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for posting! I'll take a look now. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1488657829][/DOUBLEPOST]Decent video but your channel banner is very blurry and could do with a professional banner. Message the following person and tell him I sent you to him and ask him for a channel banner to be made with whatever requirements you have (he made my banner and he's really good!):
https://freedom.community.tm/members/alexhillbeats.185472/
Thanks for taking a look and giving me some feedback :D

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

iLoveB1rds

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2016
YouTube
I checked your channel.
You have a good quality and interesting commentary, but the logo doesn't look great... try to find a logo, that represents what you are making.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered