Final Fantasy XV

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Considering this is a major release title, I'm surprised to see not a topic on here, didn't see anything when I had a search.

So this came out on the 30th November, who's been playing? What are your opinions? Any tips you can provide? and any other general news that's come up regarding the game such as DLC, Easter eggs and the like.

I bought it for PS4, haven't played much of it due to work commitments, but so far I'm enjoying it, I feel they've put heavy thought into the open world aspect of the game, hopefully that time hasn't been wasted by providing a lacklustre story.

Immediately you'll see its a pretty looking game for something that's on console, obviously look much better on a PC if they ever port it.

The levelling up system and character upgrades I feel is nice and simple and not overly complicated.

I'm a little disappointed by the combat system, its more of a DMC hack and slash than a traditional FF combat system.

Though only played the game for a few hours in total, running around the map trying to find things to fight or a quest has already become quite boring, Not enough encounters as I would like.

But again I'm still at the very beginning of the game so we'll see how things progress as I continue though, but the goal for me is to complete all available side quests before continuing the main story quests.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Considering this is a major release title, I'm surprised to see not a topic on here, didn't see anything when I had a search.

So this came out on the 30th November, who's been playing? What are your opinions? Any tips you can provide? and any other general news that's come up regarding the game such as DLC, Easter eggs and the like.

I bought it for PS4, haven't played much of it due to work commitments, but so far I'm enjoying it, I feel they've put heavy thought into the open world aspect of the game, hopefully that time hasn't been wasted by providing a lacklustre story.

Immediately you'll see its a pretty looking game for something that's on console, obviously look much better on a PC if they ever port it.

The levelling up system and character upgrades I feel is nice and simple and not overly complicated.

I'm a little disappointed by the combat system, its more of a DMC hack and slash than a traditional FF combat system.

Though only played the game for a few hours in total, running around the map trying to find things to fight or a quest has already become quite boring, Not enough encounters as I would like.

But again I'm still at the very beginning of the game so we'll see how things progress as I continue though, but the goal for me is to complete all available side quests before continuing the main story quests.
As a true fanatic of the Final Fantasy series i love the game thus far but i find that the story unfolds a bit strange in the beginning.
The combat is nothing more then holding down a button and dodging/fasing XD

Regardless i still love the game and enjoy every second of it, the story is good but the start was just a a bit slow and wasn't very clear.

Reactions: Nicholas Harris

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube

Im waiting for a PC release... I dont have ps or xbox. Did they release it with VR support? I seen a while back that you could be one of the characters in VR...