Final Fantasy Youtuber

Finalfantasy33x

New User
Feb 27, 2016
I don't know a lot of Final Fantasy youtubers so if anyone here make final fantasy videos? If you do I would like to check them out!

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I'm not a regular FF player but I am finishing up a playthrough of Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy pretty soon.

I used to make FF videos, but I end up deleting it because Square keeps giving me claims.

Square definitely seems a bit iffy with copyright stuff. I've had the occasional video claimed by them which isn't a big deal to me but playing Dissidia I got my first ever worldwide block for some of the cutscenes in it. Thankfully that series is ending soon because if I had gotten another worldwide block my account would be going into bad standing because of it.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I'm not a regular FF player but I am finishing up a playthrough of Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy pretty soon.

Square definitely seems a bit iffy with copyright stuff. I've had the occasional video claimed by them which isn't a big deal to me but playing Dissidia I got my first ever worldwide block for some of the cutscenes in it. Thankfully that series is ending soon because if I had gotten another worldwide block my account would be going into bad standing because of it.
mine was block only in japan.

Panic Puppet Gaming

Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YORKSHIRE! ENGLAND!
twitter.com
YouTube
I find that a little odd, but makes sense as well - I mean in one hand your promoting their games! (unless your totally ripping them in negativity!) but yeah your showing off their products in that sence but I guess they'd rather have their marketing team's do this job for them, along side all the obvious and common reasons for claiming copyright etc etc blah blah blah, still FF rocks, shame they're a little " iffy " with it!

FFV - My favorite! can't beat the clash's with T'old Gilgamesh

Slayn Asher

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 1, 2016
Texas
YouTube
I have a uncompleted LP of Final Fantasy VI on my channel, and soon I will have a new Final Fantasy game going live soon. Feel free to check me out!