Other Milestone First 100 Likes on a Single Video

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
The very first video on my channel is the biggest video on my channel and it recently just hit 100 likes!
Along with the 100 likes. The video itself has over 4,200 views which is phenomenal!

The channel just reached a total of 7,500 views! I am so proud of this channel and all the hours of editing have definitely paid off! Thanks to everyone who supported me and read through my bragging.
Have a good rest of your day/night!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well I think a double congratulations are in order, one for you gaining 100 likes on your video and the other for getting that many views on the channel.

Reactions: Flaffy33

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The very first video on my channel is the biggest video on my channel and it recently just hit 100 likes!
Along with the 100 likes. The video itself has over 4,200 views which is phenomenal!

The channel just reached a total of 7,500 views! I am so proud of this channel and all the hours of editing have definitely paid off! Thanks to everyone who supported me and read through my bragging.
Have a good rest of your day/night!
That is quite an achievement indeed! Gratz!

Reactions: Flaffy33

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
That's great for just a single video, anything that you did differently for that video?
This was actually the very first video on the channel! I didn't do anything different with this video, I guess it was just a popular topic.