RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
This is awesome! I got my first TubeBuddy affiliate sale and it was for the Legend license! Affiliate links are a great way to earn extra revenue a month on top of what you make on YouTube.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Look at him go! You sure are well on your way to become a legend yourself!
I already have the Legend license. :) It has saved me so much time when running my channel!
Nice! whatcha gonna do with the cash money?
Save it up.
Oh nice didn’t even know you could make money off affiliate links from tubebuddy
I recommend getting an affiliate link with TubeBuddy.
Congratulations!!!!
Thank you!
Wow congratulations
Thank you!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I already have the Legend license. :) It has saved me so much time when running my channel!

Save it up.

I recommend getting an affiliate link with TubeBuddy.

Thank you!

Thank you!
I was not talking about Legend on Tubebuddy but becoming a Legend as a person yourself ;)

Reactions: RyanSellers

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Well done! Always good to get some cash $$$, do mind me asking how much rev they give you?
$8.78 per month for 1 Legend TubeBuddy License affiliate sale. That is 30% revenue. But if you get 50 installs (sales or no sales) through your affiliate link it will raise your commission to 40% revenue. 250 installs (sales or no sales) is 50% revenue.
You can track how many people click your affiliate link and how many people install and those who purchase licenses.

At 50 installs you also get 1 year of free Star license. Once you hit 250 installs you get Legend license for free for lifetime.