Gaming First Partnership EVER!

Jaxi

New User
Mar 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello everybody!
My name's James, but you can call me Jaxi! I'm a 21 year old male and I heard so much about how friendly the community is here. I found this community while searching for what I could to do grow my channel and I've already been greeted kindly by 2 members and I'm very happy to be joining the family. My hobbies include gaming, skateboarding, making people laugh, and all around acting goofy. My all time favorite food is Lasagna! I started YouTube because I love to edit thing and I love to game; so why not do them both? Haha! My dream is to become famous (at least 2 million subscribers) and to be able to make a living off of my content that I create. I make comedy gaming videos. Mostly of league of legends but i'll be venturing off into tons of other games once my new gaming desktop arrives within a few days! I'd love to make some YouTube friends to game with if we share similar games! I don't really have a set upload schedule but I do upload frequently. (I can't right now because I'm awaiting for my new gaming desktop to come in on the 13th! Then i'll be uploading like crazy! ^o^)
My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/TehRevSlayer
All help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for the love and support! <3 ^o^

Last edited:

Maru

Freedom! Member
Feb 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello there Jaxi! Glad you decided to join us! We are indeed nice and friendly, most of the time... sometimes... I guess...
Haha anyway have fun around and learn as much as you can! Good luck!