Other Milestone First Platinum Trophy on PS4!

Red Bean

Feb 17, 2017
twitter.com
YouTube
redassasin101
I finally earned 100% in a game on PS4 and got my platinum trophy. I've been working on this in several games but in the past I've gotten stuck on one trophy and just can't reach it so I'm super hyped to finally have that little achievement. :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Nice! Which game was this?
I have achieved Platinum in 3 different games on PS4
~ Rocket League
~ inFamous Second Son
~ Minecraft

Games which I am one trophy off!
~ Table Top Racing: World Tour
~ Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I finally earned 100% in a game on PS4 and got my platinum trophy. I've been working on this in several games but in the past I've gotten stuck on one trophy and just can't reach it so I'm super hyped to finally have that little achievement. :)
I can still remember when i hit my first Platina, still love the sound and feeling when that shiny logo pops on your screen :D
Now have around 22 Platina's myself but stopped being a Trophy Hunter.... was getting a bit too addictive haha :p

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congratulations on getting your first platinum trophy on the PS4, hopefully this is just the first of many more to come in the following weeks / months.

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I don't play Playstation but I used to play the Xbox and have a very high gamerscore which is 58,824 and I when I got my computer I started playing steam. Currently, I have 2,341 Achievements on steam I pretty sure I need to get a life. Also congratulations on getting the platinum trophy, sorry if I bored you with useless information.