Food Review Ideas!

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
What's up, Peter here!
I started a Food Review series on Youtube and I would like some suggestions!

I would like you to pick out some specific fast food items that you want me to go and review!

Please only choose food items from the following!

1. Wendy's
2. KFC
3. Sonic
4. Taco Bell
5. McDonald's
6. Pizza Hut/Wingstop
7. Burger King
8. Popeyes

Let me know what to review next!

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Anyone going to give me any ideas? I figured this was one of the easiest topics to reply on.
Guess Freedom isn't a big fan of food reviewers. SHOUTOUTS goes to Ken Domik and Ian K!
Instead of boring games most people don't care to watch.
Long boring vlogs people can care less about...

In my perspective, I feel like this thread could easily be popular, but so far I've gotten absolutely no fast food ideas.
Would you rather give feedback on Super Stacker (game) and 25 min vlogs? I hope you make a wise choice.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
What you need to do is watch theyre menus for new additions. Whenever they drop a new sandwich or whatever, you drop a video.

You dont want to have to compete with Daym Drops and his Foodie Fam (Ken Domik, Joey, etc). So feature things they havent done yet if you can.

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
What you need to do is watch theyre menus for new additions. Whenever they drop a new sandwich or whatever, you drop a video.

You dont want to have to compete with Daym Drops and his Foodie Fam (Ken Domik, Joey, etc). So feature things they havent done yet if you can.
Thanks for the response, Hail! I appreciate it.
I honestly just need a way to get my content out there. With the increasing amount of food reviewers out there, it makes it even harder for new people to come across my videos. It's always been one of my biggest downfalls. My tags almost never seem to work the way it should, even when I include keywords in all 3 info boxes. Do you have any tags that you can suggest to me? Help is always appreciate.

Thank you for your time. -Peter

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Thanks for the response, Hail! I appreciate it.
I honestly just need a way to get my content out there. With the increasing amount of food reviewers out there, it makes it even harder for new people to come across my videos. It's always been one of my biggest downfalls. My tags almost never seem to work the way it should, even when I include keywords in all 3 info boxes. Do you have any tags that you can suggest to me? Help is always appreciate.

Thank you for your time. -Peter
Its kinda the same thing I was saying before. You have to review things they havent thought of, or new additions to menus that have unique names.

If you can find some search term that hasnt been used, that will get you ranked on search.
For instance you could try reviewing the fountain pops from each place and make videos about each place. Review each one seperate and make comparison videos after... etc...

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Its kinda the same thing I was saying before. You have to review things they havent thought of, or new additions to menus that have unique names.

If you can find some search term that hasnt been used, that will get you ranked on search.
For instance you could try reviewing the fountain pops from each place and make videos about each place. Review each one seperate and make comparison videos after... etc...
This post was basically a repeat to me.

There has to be a secret to using tags, a secret that I have yet to learn in my 3 years of being a Youtuber.
Find a search term?
What term should I use? Surely you could lend me some insight on specific tag examples, couldn't you?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Search term - things that someone may type into search...

Search terms are not broken down into individual words or phrases when searching. A search term can be anything from a single letter to a paragraph.

But it is specifically what someone types...

So what suggest is find search terms that dont already have dedicated videos about them...

Before you think of a title, try searching for it and see if a video comes up about it.

The reason I suggested fountain pop is because when i search fountain pop there are no videos that specifically titled

Burger king fountain pop review or whatever...

Title : burger king fountain pop review

Description : review of burger king fountain pop. Burger king has a good syrup to water ratio making for a tasty drink, that will tickle your tastebuds with theyre generous use of co2.

Tags: burger king fountain pop review, fountain pop review, burger king fountain pop taste, burger king fountain pop taste test, burger king fountain pop, burger king coca cola review, burger king coke review.

Reactions: Peter Johnson