Request FoodGame is BACK! (Food Reviews)

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Hey Freedom! I am now back after a 3 month break from uploading! 2017 is a brand new year and it's time to make some major changes!

I've got a lot more content planned.
But as far as the food, it has been revamped! I think I'm the only food person on Freedom!

Let me know if it's up to par!

[DOUBLEPOST=1484614479][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone? I'll review your channel as well![DOUBLEPOST=1484617394][/DOUBLEPOST]Any feedback is appreciated!

Last edited:

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Always good to see different types of channels, I think I may have seen one other food review channel in freedom but I have been here for quite some time :D

Everything actually looks pretty good with camera and footage, you are showing the food the place and describing it. You could possibly try taking the food home so that you can display it on a table. Also a few other things could be add some on screen annotations like a star review that pops up. Things like cost for the amount of food given and how it compares to what the ads say it is. Other than that it looks like your channel delivers what is needed for a food channel, great work and keep it up :)

Reactions: Peter Johnson