Gaming For my subs

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
As a starting off YouTuber I want to earn money and do things for subs, organised meet ups of your choice, and giveaways of our own brand. In video's there will be commentary and maybe facecam and there will be 3 more people with me.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Mainly gaming, but I could do vlogs
Going for interview for college hopefully to do some video editing

That sounds very good indeed !!!! what types of games ?

Vlogs are very good as well , get to know you as a person :)

Goodluck with the interview !!! I hope you get in (y) (Y)

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
thx
wants the group is together we will create all sorts of content. cod custom multiplayer and zombies, gta, minecraft and more
(like sidemen)
go and tell more people that i will be doing organsised meet ups of subscribers choice and tell them to look in the about section of the channel to see how the organsised meet ups going to work.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thx
wants the group is together we will create all sorts of content. cod custom multiplayer and zombies, gta, minecraft and more
(like sidemen)
go and tell more people that i will be doing organsised meet ups of subscribers choice and tell them to look in the about section of the channel to see how the organsised meet ups going to work.

that sounds very good , I look forward to call of duty since I'm a call of duty channel , I wish you all the best and hope it works out !!

Lawrence Chapman

Rising User
Feb 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).
thx
(like sidemen)

Reactions: Prology