Service Free Graphics for all

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Channel art? Profile Picture? Thumbnail?
Hey again Exxpo! I would like to request something, but it might not be the type of request you're after.
First, let me ask you, are you good at the lasso tool?
Example: Could you cut off my face and shoulders and paste it on an awesome background?
If yes, let me know!

Exxpo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey again Exxpo! I would like to request something, but it might not be the type of request you're after.
First, let me ask you, are you good at the lasso tool?
Example: Could you cut off my face and shoulders and paste it on an awesome background?
If yes, let me know!
Well it sounds fairly simple I am sure I could do it, with the software I am using if you look at my profile picture that took me like 5 mins and all i did was trace my face and got rid of the background and stuff so it cant be hard to do

Exxpo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Channel art and Profile Picture
I will of course do your request because you seem to want blue instead of red but I have to say I probably cant make it much better Ill see what I can do I am at school right now though

Greatepicgaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Form has been filled out. Hope to hear back from you soon :)
-Edit. Note I filled it out As CrimsonKnightProductions - That is my second channel setup with my friend, but also linked to freedom. I just cant figure out to use that account on the forums when signing in with google.