Service Free Graphics For YouTube

GizmoShock

Mar 23, 2016
IN, USA
YouTube
Ok so for the banner, I would like it to be medium blue, with my name (GizmoShock) in white and idk what font you have but something similar to my current profile pic font but more bold. I would also like some sort of graphic that is a blue electic- type graphic.
For my profile pic, I would like it to be also medium blue, with my name ( Gizmo Shock) but in this, I would only like the blue electric type graphic. The color of the text should be white, and a similar, not the same, font as my current profile pic.
If I think of anything else I will tell you immediately. Thanks for your help!

GizmoShock

Mar 23, 2016
IN, USA
YouTube
Ok I'm making a change on my profile logo. I would just like my initials, GS with some sort of electricity behind it the electricity should be blue, and the text still white thanks!

Michael Morgan II

Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2015
Houston, TX
YouTube
OleSkymin
Hey dude I just saw your post and I was wondering if you could make me a new logo and or a new banner, oh also and i'll gladly check out your channel heck I'd still check out your channel even if you didn't make me a logo or banner because I really like what you're doing to help others. PS keep up the great work. (y) (Y)

U

UndeadViking

Sure dude, and wow a freedom partner? i feel honored to make you both. Channel art and logo :)
I hope you enjoy my content.

Michael Morgan II

Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2015
Houston, TX
YouTube
OleSkymin
I just sent you an email, I wouldn't really say its a job but it just means that my youtube channel is partnered with freedom it's just a way to monetize your videos and it gives you benefits and stuff but not alot of them though XD. But I was looking in my freedom dashboard and it turns out you actually can get a job through them but i have no idea how that worked though

Reactions: UndeadViking
U

UndeadViking

I just sent you an email, I wouldn't really say its a job but it just means that my youtube channel is partnered with freedom it's just a way to monetize your videos and it gives you benefits and stuff but not alot of them though XD. But I was looking in my freedom dashboard and it turns out you actually can get a job through them but i have no idea how that worked though
I see i see