Service Free shout out to people who want it.

G

Gods of Odds

I know everyone's opinion on shout outs on this forums and YouTube as a whole and I do also think like that but I just want to try it to see what happens so if anyone does want a shout out in my first episode then just leave a comment below with a link to your channel. There are not any rules so do not subscribe to me unless you actually enjoy watching my videos. Like I said I don't like the idea of shout out series either but I'm going to try doing it a bit differently from other people to see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Derek Tyler
D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there!
I like that your doing this for the community keep this good work up!

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
You plan on doing it a bit different?
That sounds cool :)
I`m looking forward to see it

Honestly the shout out might be a big help,
so I`d be really grateful if you`d include my channel > u <

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
Thank you so much that's very kind of you ( please click on my name below for youtube link. I can't post links yet) me know if I can help with anything as well :)

G

Gods of Odds

I plan on putting 5 people in each episode so I'll most probably choose the first 5 people who comment on here. Firstly to make it different, I'm going to make it clear that you do not have to subscribe to me to get a shout out because I think that's all just stupid, I want to make the main rule to just have good content, nothing like you must stay active, you must do whatever, just mainly have good content, I'm not sure about other rules yet but I won't be having anything like them other shout out series.[DOUBLEPOST=1480525659][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone else want a shout out? I want to do 5 people in each episode and as this is the first episode, I am giving them to people who comment on here only for the first episode though, after that I will be doing what I previously said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Damukabu

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 12, 2016
YouTube
I know everyone's opinion on shout outs on this forums and YouTube as a whole and I do also think like that but I just want to try it to see what happens so if anyone does want a shout out in my first episode then just leave a comment below with a link to your channel. There are not any rules so do not subscribe to me unless you actually enjoy watching my videos. Like I said I don't like the idea of shout out series either but I'm going to try doing it a bit differently from other people to see what happens.
I would love a shout out :D