• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Nick Murray

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
magmayoutube.weebly.com
YouTube
Hey guys! It's MagmaCreeper here, and today im making the next 2 people who comment CHANNEL ART!
If you want to see some of my other work, then here you go!

Also I can make Personal Avatars if you want!

GO DOWN THERE TO LOOK AND MY OTHER WORKCito is .jpg One2Ten.jpg

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Ok, what do you want for it? Also, what's your skype?
I want something that is based on FPS survival kind of games. I play The Division, Gears of War and Far Cry Primal at the moment but also like racing games. But if you just want to do a plain simple banner and logo that match and just look sharp and smart that would be awesome. I don't need anything over the top, just something professional looking. I do not have a skype set up properly at the moment.

Nick Murray

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
magmayoutube.weebly.com
YouTube
I want something that is based on FPS survival kind of games. I play The Division, Gears of War and Far Cry Primal at the moment but also like racing games. But if you just want to do a plain simple banner and logo that match and just look sharp and smart that would be awesome. I don't need anything over the top, just something professional looking. I do not have a skype set up properly at the moment.
ok, ive never done anything like that before,
So, i have a channel art that I made for someone else, would you like it kinda like this?

The different games are split, but I can make more splits for every game you want. One2Ten.jpg